Wednesday 17 October 2007

The Force is strong in this one

My Dad has just started going through all the old family photos and scanning them in. It's quite weird to look back at all these things and people that you can't really remember. And some of the fashions from the 70's and 80's are really quite shocking.

As a kid I was obviously quite into my kids Tv as seem to only be wearing Tv and film related clothing. It's good to know I have always been a bit on the nerdy side.

Check out these two images.


These photos were taken in 1978 when I was four, and already you can see I was into Star Wars.
I really love the Darth Vader T-shirt and Badge. If only I still had them, not that they would fit me anymore. The badge appears to say 'Darth Vader Lives'. Nice.

Let's just not mention the hair cut.

No comments: