Thursday, 15 March 2012

My childhood dream!


It has taken a while but I now have what I would class as an armies worth of imperial figures. As a kid I would have died to have this many figures in my collection. But my pocket money wouldn't stretch that far. Now I'm an adult with money to spare I can really go to town.

Most of these figures are ones that have gone through the de-yellowing process I have discussed on this blog and all together they look great. I have started adding weapons to a large part of the collection, mostly repros as I still want to keep my costs down.

I recently bought a few spare probots which are a great addition. These can just be seen in the Hanger bay in Return of the Jedi.

All I require now is a few more tie fighter pilots and Royal guards and I think I will call it a day.

No comments: