Saturday 4 June 2011

Transformers DOTM Deluxe Starscream review


Just picked up my first two figures from the new Transformers Movie Dark of the Moon. And I am quite impressed with them. Toys R us are currently running a buy one get one half price deal on there website, which even with the £5 postage makes them cheaper than other places.

This is the first time Starscream has come in the deluxe range of figures so I'm sure it will sell well as a lower price range figure. I wasn't expecting much from this figure as the figures from the last movie seemed to be made very cheaply and really weren't up to much. A number of the figures I bought from ROTF were broken or damaged as soon as they came out of the boxes.

The new deluxe starscream doesn't seem to suffer from this. The figure is pretty solid, and the limbs are nice and tight and don't pop of that easily. The transformation is not that complicated, with both modes looking pretty sweet. They new figures feature a MechTech feature, which is just a gimmick, much like the mech alive feature on the ROTF wave. With starscream his gun blade has a spring loaded feature. Not amazing, but works OK.

Overall I really like this figure. It is not quite as good as the Voyager version from ROTF, but for the price it is a figure well worth getting.

1 comment:

transformers4ever said...

i have almost all the deluxe DOTM figures in my blog.

I leave out the ones i don't really like.

please support my blog and register at my site. Thanks and cheers !!!

http://transformers4collection.blogspot.com/