Saturday, 22 March 2008

Demise of Grievous



The entertainer have been selling these off pretty cheap for a while so I picked up a couple. They come in a plastic case (the main reason I bought them as I needed one for another figure) and are a limited edition figure.

I've taken one off the card just to see what it was like. It's a fairly cheap figure overall. But the paint job is quite good. The orange effect works pretty well with the plastic flames.

The downside of this figure is the badly sculpted hands. They are just to small that both the gun and stick he comes with easily fall out of his hands. You just have to tap the figure and they drop out. You would have though it would have been easy to get this right as they do with most of the other figures.

Otherwise, I think this is a nice figure. But don't pay much for it as they seem to be easily found at this moment in time.

No comments: