Monday, 25 February 2008

Boobaloo!



I'm sure it's not just me, but I find Helen Cutters Boobs (Juliet Aubrey) very distracting!

I sit down all ready to watch the latest episode of Primeval, and the great CGi monsters, but I'm forced to stare at her cleavage for most of the show. The image above is not the best for illustrating this, but it seems that there are very few images of her offending chest out there on the web at the moment.

While she is traveling through the anomalies you would have thought she could have picked up a new shirt. Or at least a less push up bra! It could be her boobs are a great way of distracting the many prehistoric creatures she meets, but I very much doubt it.

Just put them away please!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It doesn't go with the show, but they look great. And that's what sells.