Tuesday 9 October 2007

Terra-hooked

After are little trip to the Montacute toy museum a few weeks back I have got a bit hooked on the Terrahawks toys. I never had any of these as a child, but did watch the show. I would have loved to have had a Zeroid, but it was never to be.

So, the fool that I am, I have just started to buy a few bits. I picked these three up on ebay over the last week. I don't actually have any of them yet due to the stupid postal strike so these are the image from ebay.



I have two Zeroids, and a boxed Terrahawk. The designs of them are really great, and very Gerry Anderson which is not a bad thing. I can't wait for these beauties to term up.

And the good thing about this line of collecting, is I know there are only a few bits to get, so it won't be as endless as collecting Star wars or Transformers.

Next on my list is the Hawkwing.

1 comment:

GT said...

I love them Terrhawks ship man! Groovy