Thursday, 27 September 2007

Lunch without cheese!

I'm not sure if this is just something that happens in our household, but we seem to eat cheese almost everyday. It gets to lunch and we will have some cheese based meal, cheese on toast, cheese and something sandwich, tomato, basil and mozzarella bagel, crumpets with cheese, cheese and biscuits, jacket potato with cottage cheese, etc. It goes on.

It actually becomes quite hard to think of something to eat for lunch that doesn't contain or involve cheese. Sure you can have beans on toast, but it tastes better with a bit of cheese on it. Crumpets are good with peanut butter, but much better with cheese.

If we suddenly found that cheese was going to be in short supply I really don't know what I would do for my lunch.

What does everyone else do?

1 comment:

Steerpike said...

what are you winging about. Isn't there enough meat based products for you to munch!!!!???

Try being a veggie cutting down on cheese. Yikes I am a fool!